- How anyone can change if motivation is strong enough
- Our recommendation to young couples taking on debt
- How working as a team helped strengthen our relationship
- My irrational hatred of alarm clocks
- A Mr. Money Mustache cameo!
Interested in starting your own Financial 180? You've come to the right place. The math is easy: create a gap between what you earn, and what you spend. If you can save half your income, your working career will only be around a decade long! Want to shorten it even more? Read on to see exactly what expenses the wife and I cut from month to month. Track your progress against the milestones of FI, and gradually build up your own savings snowball. Check out the books and links in our resources section and jump-start your journey to FI. The you ten years from now will be glad you did! Ready? Start here.